Friday 16 December 2011

Mummy-Tips Ultimate Christmas Song

I'm a bit bah humbug about Christmas to be honest - but I was tagged by Claire in the Ultimate Christmas Song Meme that is doing the rounds and if I was forced to choose one song it would be Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas. 
I feel that I should point out that I'm a Smiths fan NOT a Mariah fan but I am partial to Love Actually. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Enjoy!


I'm tagging Ryan, Big Fashionista and Claire (it may make her blog)!

Update...
Fellow Smiths fan Dawnie Brown tweeted that she was disappointed I didn't go for a Smiths tune and she's right. Despite Moz being as much of a Bah Humbug as me, if its good enough for John Lewis then it's good enough for me - here's what it should sound like!
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want from my favourite Smiths album, Hatful of Hollow.
Dawnie - I'm tagging you too!

3 comments:

  1. Yes - the version from Love Actually is GREAT and the girl that sings it has an amazing voice!! Love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's better :) though you've stolen my Xmas song now so I'd better get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...