Thursday 29 December 2011

What I Wore Wednesday : Christmas Girls

Christmas day in the To household and after a mammoth crimping session using Betty's new Babyliss Professional Ceramic Crimpers this was the result.


Biba wears : Jeans H&M, Poncho Jil Sander for Uniqulo, Trainers All Saints
Maxi Micro Scooter £92.95 : Name Plate £ : Wheel Whizzers £6.99 : Scooterearz handmuff £12.99 : Bottle Holder £9.99 

Betty wears : Happy Panda T Selfridges : Faux Fur jacket from Asda £10 Scooter bling as before.

For What I Wore Wednesday over on my pal Transatlantic Blonde's blog

3 comments:

  1. I love their crimped hair. I'm 99% sure I could find a similar picture of my sister I at the same ages with the same hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Hair crimpers. Takes me back. My daughter wants to know where Biba got the hair bow from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are looking so pretty with these kids scooters. My search was about the maxi scooter. Please do share some maxy scooter models.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...