Friday 10 February 2012

Biba is an Original Sister

I'm having a total proud mum moment, so please humour me. My beautiful daughter, Biba shot for the new Original Sister Collection last week and the new pics have just gone live on their site.


If you have a girl and you haven't already checked out their beautiful range, I suggest you do it right away. 
Biba has been modelling for 10 years (she did her first job when she was 2 weeks old) but she came away from this shoot on cloud nine. She said it was the best shoot that she's ever done.
She loves the collection and has already decided that she's ordering everything that she wore in the shoot!

It's Original Sister's attention to detail that makes their clothes stand out. A puff sleeve here, a full swirly skirt there. Everything can be layered and mixed to create a fab range of stylish basics that are head and shoulders above the high street offering.


Everyones favourite is the Natalya Skater Dress. Biba LOVED it and it will look amazing with the retro style roller boots that I bought her for her birthday.
Original Sister are giving one away... All you need to do is head over to the Original Sister Facebook page for details of how to enter.

If you have a spare 5 mins, check out the behind the scenes vid. Yes I do have my iPhone permanently attached to my being:)

11 comments:

  1. She looks awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. innocentcharmer26 June 2012 at 23:22

    She looks excellent, so beautiful. I wish Addy was old enough, may have to order something and store it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very lovely comment Ms Cain. The range is awesome. I'm just about to place my pre order. (Flexes Credit Card).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tomboy who hates ALL girls clothes wears this entire range from last season and it's utterly gorgeous. Can't tell you how many comments we get and 'where did you get that from'
    Biba looks the absolute business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, THANK YOU for blogging about this! I love the whole range...

    Biba looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous clothes and gorgeous girls!! Well done Biba :)) Nice to see you in the video as well, Sian :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's fantastic! And yes clips have many uses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos- Biba looks like she is thoroughly enjoying herself. And as for the roller skates- what a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. Off to check out their website now ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mirka, Isabelle will look awesome in their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture where she is kicking the balloons....and the dress is really nice, have never heard of the brand... thanks for pointing in their direction ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...