Wednesday 15 February 2012

Stokke have a new baby! Introducing MyCarrier

It is great to be involved in product launches and today, we are celebrating the birth of the new baby carrier, Stokke® My Carrier.


I really got into baby wearing when Biba had Chicken Pox at three weeks old. She became really clingy and the only way I could get her to settle was to hold her close.
After nine months inside your baby is so used to your natural movements its no surprise that they want to be as close to you as possible I guess?

For more info on MyCarrier visit Stokke.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! But I would really like to see a slower demo of how to wear, get on and off etc!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome, cannot wait to check it out tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...