Sunday 9 September 2012

I love FABUK!

I've been harping on about FabUK for quite some time over on Geekisnewchic but I thought it was about time I shared some of that love over here too.

This weeks pick of the sales for me have to be...


This fab collection of interior titles from Ryland Peters & Small. I may have purchased Flea Market Chic. You can shop the sale here.

Cool silicon notebooks from Mark's Tokyo Edge. This little beauty is just £12. You can shop the sale here.
Love, love, loving the Acapulco Chairs from Paul Yacht. Perfect for a lazy afternoon in the garden. Especially the Innit Rocking Chair.

Betty collects Momiji Dolls, I love them because many of them look just like her!
Hand painted and beautiful they start from just £8. You can shop the Momiji sale here.

I have exclusive invites for Fab UK design sales, just register here: http://uk.fab.com/i/B2Oh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...