Friday 7 September 2012

New York New York

I love this city, proper love it. I'd really like to live here one day. I'm not totally sure what it is that has me all of a flutter, perhaps the melting pot of cultures and the anything goes nature.

I've been here this week as a guest of Cybher sponsors AVG and my post about the launch of their 2013 security is coming soon over on the Cybher blog, but in the meantime please enjoy New York through my eyes.

Geek in New York

Geek in New York

Geek in New York
Geek in New York

Back home tomorrow:(


5 comments:

  1. I love New York too. Like proper love, as does Phil who has been there a few times (me only the once, but it was ace). Perhaps the House of Archbold and Casa de To should all migrate to New York.... what say you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous beyond words. Lovely pics. Glad you've enjoyed yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got engaged in New York. Such an amazing city! I'd love to live there too but would have to live out of Manhattan now I've got kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous, I'd love to go to New York, it's on my list (shame it's not on the hubbys!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go here. Gorgeous pictures. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...