Thursday 13 June 2013

The Gallery : My Inspirational Women

When I first started blogging there was this huge misconception from my 'real world friends' that relationships formed online, through blogging and social media, were at best, sordid and at worst, down right bizarre.

I spent hours, in those early days, trying to explain, to those friends, that Twitter wasn't just about telling the world what you'd had for your tea, (though in an odd, totally out of character coincidence, I actually did tweet about fish fingers earlier) weird. 

Anyway. This isn't about me, it's about a group of  amazing Inspirational Women, that I'm celebrating for week 145 of The Gallery.

Cybher Inspirational Women

 Jay, Erica, Sarah, Tara, Lizzie and Claire. 

My friends, who support and abuse me in equal measure. 
They don't judge me.
They ALWAYS believe in me and my ability to pull a miracle out of the bag. 

But what I don't think they realise is just how much they inspire me, each and every day. 

I'm not sure #why? or how but they all rock.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely post and pictures :) I'm still trying to make DH understand that I have 'real', good friends onTwitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gailann Houston13 June 2013 at 14:15

    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara (@mumturnedmom)13 June 2013 at 22:06

    I can relate, my husband still asks what everyone's having for tea... Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also met my best friends online, witha wide audience it's easy to find people you really connect with! Don't forget your inspirational too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online friends rock x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooden business cards12 July 2013 at 05:52

    Hi blogger

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article. I gonna start blogging about women Inspirational few days later. So, I think to read more blogs to enrich my blogging methods. I also read your posting. I like to share my Let’s Click here to get more information about wood business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wood business cards13 July 2013 at 07:28

    Hi blogger

    I don't
    know about this. The current one is garbage, but it looks decent. This one, it
    is so much well. I am operating a website that related on Wood
    business cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wood business cards14 July 2013 at 16:18

    Ok, so this is precisely what I want to do freelance blogging. I’ve got two steady gigs now, but I’d like to add just a couple more. Your tips were terrific and I’m going to apply them. I am running a blog about wooden business card. Let’s check out Get more information.



    Thanks for
    the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online relationships are cool. :) I met my husband online too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...