Wednesday 26 June 2013

Kitsch Retro Deer and Kids Room Inspiration : Pinterest

I've been quietly enjoying myself on Pinterest, since it launched in beta a couple of years ago. I see Pinterest as my personal space. It's free from just about everything I do on any of my other networks and that's just how I like it. It works for me. Especially at 4am when I can't sleep!

I've been working on a couple of new boards for the last few weeks, that I'm finally ready to share.

If you aren't on Pinterest yet, or would like some tips to help you pin better, have a read of the Pinterest for Bloggers session post over on Claire's blog. It was one of the most commented about sessions at Cybher this year, and well worth a read.

You can find me at Pinterest.com/sianto

Kitsch Retro Deer

What can I say? My life just wasn't complete before I created this rather special board. It makes me happy.


Kids Room Inspiration

Cool and funky ideas for all over the house.

1 comment:

  1. innocentcharmer26 June 2013 at 02:06

    I love Pinterest and love seeing your boards. Obvs the big eye art is my fave but I do like these 2 too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...