Monday 15 July 2013

The End Of An Era

School broke for the summer on Friday and as term ended, so did Biba's time at primary school

It's emotional and even though I've been here before, this year feels different somehow. I'm still not sure why.

Maybe because I'm not ready for my little girl to move to 'big school'? Or maybe because I don't want my little girl to make that next step towards teenage independence...

Leaving Primary School
I hope that her next school allows her to realise her dreams, just as mine did for me.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy's mad house16 July 2013 at 10:55

    Good luck for big school x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I wrote a very similar post on the last day of terms, linking up to The Gallery. I have a daughter who is leaving primary too. Sad to end but excited for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...