Thursday 26 November 2009

Hot News.. Stokke® Xplory® Carries Two....

Yes you have so heard this hear for the first time....
If I had ever been forced to say something that I didn't quite like about the Stokke® Xplory® then it would have been that there was no option if you had a second child to think about too..  But I was lucky and instead of having to worry about my toddler - working for Stokke® allowed me to have a second Xplory®. Did you note then that I was talking in the past tense? 
Hello people..... I bring you the new Stokke® Xplory® Rider...

Stokke® Stokke® give me a Rider do
I’m half crazy – all for the love of you
It will be a stylish marriage
With two children aboard the carriage
And they’ll look sweet - out on the street
On an Xplory® that can carry two…..

It’s a well-known fact in Stokke® circles that toddlers don’t like to give up their Xplory® view of life. Seated high above the other strollers they love to experience life on the move whilst casually chatting away to Mum or Dad.
But, sometimes a new brother or sister comes along and toddler has to give up the prized position atop their beloved Xplory®.

Tears – yes. Tantrums – probably. 
But now we have the answer…….. The Stokke® Xplory® Rider.
Funky, cool and simply the latest way to impress fellow Xplory® babes. The Rider board simply attaches to the Xplory® chassis to allow both children to ride in style.
When not in use, it’s quickly and easily folded away to await its next adventure.


Xplory® Rider is intended for use with only one child at a time and is suitable from approx two years of age. Maximum weight limit is 20kg. 
Hurray!! Coming to a Stokke® retailer near you in January!!! Soo exciting!

7 comments:

  1. When, oh when am I ever going to get to experience the apparent joy that is Xplory?? I feel so very left out! :(

    Looks gorgeous Sian...you are a great PR for them!
    :) Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this is fab news, I want to have another baby when BB is about 2 and the thought of having to go away from my Xplory was putting me off the idea...now=problem solved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lady on the way to school, her older kid sits cross legged on the footplate at the front, under the seat unit of her Xplory!! I shall tell her about this invention, before she breaks hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost tempted to have another baby so we can try the new rider Xplory out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just gets better and better eh. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it does... just wait till you see what 2010 has in store... I could tell you but I would have to kill you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is awesome news... please tell me someone in OZ will stock them, please please please????...

    I cannot wait to see what is in store for 2010...wow so exciting! hope its early 2010! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...