Wednesday 2 December 2009

Chapter 2?

In all honesty I have been on a real roller coaster since posting 'My story' a couple of weeks ago. I have been approached by some magazines and a literary agent but the whole thing has sidelined me some what. After all - I had, have drawn a line under the whole thing. That was me in 1994 - a long, long time ago. It has been suggested that I should write a book about how I over came my problems and it has been said by at least 50 people (thank you) that my story has been an inspiration to them. But I am still left not knowing where I should take the next chapter.
For that post was just the beginning and having built the strength to write it I kind of feel that right here is the best place for it all to unravel.
What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Suprised there's no responses to this one... (im just catching up). There's def'a chapter 3 to be had. I think you should tell what came next... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...