Tuesday 11 January 2011

CyberMummy Ticket Comp - we have a winner

Thank you to everyone who took part in my 2010 round up photo meme. There were some great entries and ModelGirl and I had some heated debates in the run up to choosing the winner.
I gave her the final decision and this was her winning entry.

Any guesses whose it is?


Congratulations Kat - your post was ModelGirl's firm fav from the start - you win the CyberMummy11 ticket. We hope you can make it.
If you haven't already - do stop by Kat's blog Housewife Confidential.




5 comments:

  1. Well done Kat, lovely photos. Enjoy Cybermummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Sian and ModelGirl, I am really thrilled to have won xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat takes some ace pictures. Well done Kat!

    I want a fancy camera like you all have .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. If I know model girl was the judge I would not have posted naked men!!! Naked old men!!! sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...