Saturday 7 July 2012

My First Wagon Wheel!

Earlier today I started one of those jobs that you end up wishing you hadn't even thought of.... sorting out my nearly bursting external hard drive. I've been at it for hours and I've just emptied 45,321 items out of my trash. It's a testing time. I will clearly have deleted something that I shouldn't have - but that's just the way I roll...

There is a positive side to the last three hours spent staring at my mac and that is this beautiful, cute video that I discovered...

Clearly the baby in the video isn't a baby anymore and I asked his permission before posting this. Even he had to agree that its pretty darned cute!


Finding this in the depths of my computer made me so pleased that I'd filmed my babies so much when they were small. Life has a habit of making you forget the total and utter cuteness and funny things that they did and said. Things that you should never have let slip from your mind.
So next time your little one is saying 'No Photo', don't listen because you might just regret it if you do.

26 comments:

  1. Oh my this has really made me smile. Thank you for sharing such a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this has really made me smile. Thank you for sharing such a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it isn't just me! I know Blondie Boy will just love when I share videos of him singing Lady Gaga when he's older :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love it! There again I love Wagon Wheels too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most cutest thing ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonny was the cutest baba. You would have loved him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonny is mega cute. Not sure about BB loving the ga ga evidence though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take as much vid as you can, you will only regret it if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have hardly any footage of Ethan when he was small. Do you have much of Rach?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was totally being sarcastic. Silly Disqus doesn't have italics which everyone *knows* means you are kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing - and not too many photos either.  We're very short of anything from when she was in hospital as we didn't own a camera.  Relied heavily on our parents and the nurses taking photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too cute! One to show on his 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love those little giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute!! This is one of the reasons I'm pleased I started blogging, it encouraged me to make videos and take more photos of the kids then what I probably would of!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is sooo sweet, and look at your hair style ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwwww. How lovely. You're snogging your baby. Don't blame you - if you know what I mean! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know exactly what you mean! You have to take every scrap of chocolate where you can find it in this house!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My hair was bad... I blame my hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I had more film, it really does rock.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They make me smile just thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seeing as how I've just shown the whole internet I think I'll have to pull a better one out of the bag for his 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is definitely very very cute! I love watching old videos of my babies even if sometime it makes me feel a bit sad that I will never have them like this again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...